RE: [jdt-ui-dev] Testing the Text/Java editor

Martin,

I've posted the test plan for first test pass last night.
The overall process is outlined at
http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/freeze_plan_2_0.html

The lockdown testing is done manually based on a test plan with focus
areas. The areas
are assigned to team members. Ideally the same area is covered
by more than one member (excluding the owner of the code).
So if you want to particpate (which would be great!) then pls sign-up for a
focus area
and let me know and start file bugs in bugzilla.

If you have some spare time, then you could also help us verify
bugs that are marked as fixed but not yet verified. Bugs often have
interesting
scenarios in them that are worthwhile to redo and verify again.

--erich

                      Martin Mobius
                      <m.moebius@xxxxxx         To:      <jdt-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                      >                         cc:
                      Sent by:                  Subject: RE: [jdt-ui-dev] Testing the Text/Java editor
                      jdt-ui-dev-admin@
                      eclipse.org

                      05/23/2002 12:54
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      jdt-ui-dev

Please add this and Adams message to the jdt-ui-dev site (if its not
already
there). I can not help with F1, but hopefully with F2.
Could someone describe the test process?
How are the test realized (manual, scripts, junit)?
How should the communication happen (here in the mailing list, bugzilla)?

martin