Re: [jdt-ui-dev] New builder error in JDT?

Yes, I think I'm starting to notice that. I'm setting the option in my
plugin's startup as Darin did, but the builder seems to not know it when I
rebuild my project. I was just about to debug this.
In any case, I don't want to have to tell my users that they need to go
into the preferences and specify all these file names to exclude. Is there
no other option whereby I can do this programmatically from my plugin?

   Stef

                      Martin_Aeschliman
                      n@xxxxxxx                 To:      jdt-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      Sent by:                  cc:
                      jdt-ui-dev-admin@         Subject: Re: [jdt-ui-dev] New builder error in JDT?
                      eclipse.org

                      04/16/2002 10:50
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      jdt-ui-dev

Note that there is a UI to define the filtered resources:
Preferences>Java>Builder.
It is not recommended to change the settings directly on JavaCore, as
jdt.ui is responsible for persisting the settings (in the preference
store).

Martin

Back to the top