Re[2]: [jdt-ui-dev] Experimental Feature: Compress package names in Packages view

*grin* thanks for your quick response.  In case my answer to your
question got lost in my rant, I think that your suggestion is a good
idea. :-)

--
Marco Qualizza

   1. The total sum of human intellect is a Universal Constant.
   2. The Earth's population keeps on increasing.

IE-Engine Canada Inc.
234-2426x226

Back to the top