[jdt-ui-dev] SEF Refactoring

Hi

<Although with your contribution it now handles more cases, there are still
open issues:>

<- compound assignments>

are now handled in the following way:

field += expr;  =>  setField(getField() + expr);

<- all the cases currently rejected in  AccessAnalyzer.checkParent(). One
simple soultion is to return the value from the setter method. But I think
that in 90% of the cases
  this isn't needed. So we should only return it if needed. We should use
the same strategy for inc and dec methods too.>

implemented

<- the UI needs some fields for the inc and dec method names.>

I added those fields, the problem is:
there aren't needed in all cases but you can't continue if there is
a collision with existing methods
I don't have the info if I need the inc/dec methods at this point
how should I handle this ?

<- the inc and dec method generate code with this.field. This is not
necessary and isn't normal Java style.>

is removed

I also merged the createXXXMethods for inc and dec

<- test cases. Here you have to wait until the test cases are also open
source. But I think this will happen in the next days.>

greets
  Jens