[jdt-doc-dev] URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Dear Friend, SUBJECT: SEEKING FOR PARTNERSHIP FOR INHERITANCE FUND OF $12.5MUSD My name is Mr. Daniel Duke I am a staff of CITIBANK NA, LAGOS-NIGERIA in Africa with our head office in USA. I work in the operations dept where I serve as accounts officer to numerous customers I have urgent and very confidential business proposition for you. On June 6, 2003, a Foreign Oil consultant/contractor with the Nigerian National Petroleum corporation, Mr. JAMES DOBSON made a numbered time (Fixed) Deposit for twelve calendar months, valued at US$12,500,000.00, (Twelve Million, five hundred thousand Dollars) in my branch. Upon maturity, my boss sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his contract employers, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) that Mr. JAMES DOBSON died from an automobile accident. On my personal further investigation, I found out that he died without making a WILL and all attempts to trace his next of kin were fruitless.Further investigations were made and discovered that Mr. JAMES DOBSON did not declare any kin or relations in all his official documents, including his Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank. No one will ever come forward to claim it. According to Nigerian Law, at the expiration of 5 (five) years, the money will revert to the ownership of the Nigerian Government if nobody applies to claim the fund. Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as an Foreigner to stand as next of kin to late Mr. JAMES DOBSON so that the fund US$12,500,000.00 will be released and paid into your account as the next of kin. I have all documents and prove to enable get this fund has been carefully worked out by me because of my position as an accountant to the deceased. So if you are interested in this deal, quickly furnish me with your full names, as it will appear in the claims documents to the bank, your full address, Private telephone and fax number plus your authorized banking details where the money will be transferred as soon as it has been approved to your favor.. I am writing you because I, as a public servant (junior staff with the bank), I cannot operate a foreign account or have an account that is more than $200,000.00 USD. The money will be moved out for us to share in the ratio of 50% for me 30% for you, 10% for all expenses and 10% for orphanage. This will be drafted and sealed with an agreement letter on black and white that will bind both of us and guarantee our shares. Note that upon completion of the legal paper work that will make the deal legitimate for you to claim the money as the next of Kin here, the final transfer will be made to your authorize bank account through our correspondent bank in America (CITIBANK FSB MIAMI FOLRIDA or CITIBANK OF LONDON). After getting this fund across to you, I intend to invest my share of this fund in your country, under your supervision as I cannot take them all to my country. If you are interested, please reply immediately via my email address. Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details and relevant documents that will help you understand the transaction. Please observe utmost confidentiality, and rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall require your assistance to invest my share in your country. (Buying of properties like houses, hotels etc) Please reach me immediately on the above email address to furnish you more details of operation and the modalities. Above all, please handle this deal with maturity and absolute confidentiality. Thanks and God bless you. Regards, Mr.Daniel Duke.

Back to the top