[jdt-doc-dev] Congratulations!!!!!!!!You have won a lotto.

From: Mrs. EVA JOY,
Universal Lotto Org.
2499 Glades Rd. Suite 313
Boca Raton, FL 33431.

Universal Lotto Org.
74 Bridge Street,
Manchester, M3 2RJ

Reference number: 080/UL651
Serial number: UL97560

         WINNING NOTIFICATION

We are happy to announce to you the draw of the
Universal Lotto Organization. Lottery programs which
was held on the 6th of May, 2005 in Florida USA. Your
e-mail address was matched to Serial number UL97560
drew the winning: 59/84/26/17/35, which subsequently
won you the lottery in the 2nd category.

You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum
of US$1,276,000.00 (One Million Two Hundred and
Seventy Six Thousand United States Dollars Only) in
cash credited to file ULO/9080118308/02.This is from a
total cash prize of US$22,000,000.00 (Twenty Two
Million Dollars) shared amongst the first Ten (10)
lucky winners in this category all over the globe. In
this our newly introduced programme, no purchase is
necessary. To participate in Universal Lotto
Organization Lotto online, you must have a valid email
address. Selections are done automatically through our
machine to select through extraction, the first twelve
million email addresses and then selection of Fifteen
randomly. The twelve million will be entered to the
Present Draw. Email addresses that Match all 5 (five)
Numbers in Correct Order, in any Drawing shall be
Winners and Will receive Grand Cash Prize of $600 to
$250,000, and$1,276,000.00 Depending on the Promo. All
Winners are asked to submit email addresses, their
names, phone numbers and physical addresses. Each
Winner must use a unique email address, i.e. two
people cannot use a shared email account to claim
Universal Lotto Organization Lotto Prize. The contest
is open to anyone with a valid email address -
anywhere in the world.

Winners are selected in a random drawing to be
conducted online automatically, by 6/60 lottery
secured and audited software. All winners will be
notified by e-mail, several times, and requested to
verify their names addresses. If a winner fails to
respond after 30 days, they forfeit their claim.
Prizes are paid by bank check and Bank Transfer
depending on the category. Delivery of prizes takes
only 10 days, after winner’s notification of
his/her name, phone and physical address.

Please note that your lucky winning number falls
within our Euro/Asian booklet representative office in
Atlanta/London as indicated in your winning coupon. In
view of this, your US$1,276,000.00 (One Million Two
Hundred and Seventy Six Thousand United States Dollars
Only) would be released to you by our payment center
in New York/London. Our Payment Center will
immediately commence the process to facilitate the
release of your winning amount as soon as you contact
them.

This promotion takes place annually. For security
reasons, you are advised to keep your winning
information strictly confidential till your claims is
processed and your winning amount is remitted to you
in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize.
This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid
double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program
by some unscrupulous elements.

Please be informed that all winning must be claimed
before 30 days receive this information and to avoid
unnecessary delays and complications, please quote
your reference/serial numbers in any correspondences
with us or our payment center. Also, double winner
will only allowed to claim one of his/her prize. You
are advised to acknowledge the receipt of this
information in order to give you a guide line on how
to contact our payment center in New York/London.

Congratulations once more from all members and staffs
of this program that has successfully won this
competition. Thank you for being part of our
promotional lottery Program Organized by Universal
Lotto Organization.

Sincerely,

Mrs. EVA JOY,

N.B: If this information is transmitted to your email
address, then you are successful winner. Any review,
Retransmission, dissemination or other use of this
Information, or taking of any action in reliance upon
this information, by person or entities other than the
Intended recipient is prohibited

Back to the top