[jdt-doc-dev] solar eclipse Turkey 2006

Hi,
We would like to add our link to your site or make a link exchange  policy as we have noticed that you don't seem to have any suggestions for eclipse chasers on your site.We are an experienced tour operator located in Turkey and running "eclipse observation" programs since 1999. If you need any donations for your organisation for us to appear on your site. we will agree to your terms. Please, reply us even if you refuse our offer.
Kindest Regards,
Jack Akin
Operations Manager
www.ekoltravel.com  (our main site)