Re: [jdt-doc-dev] Context Help for Java SDK API

Marc,

the correct forum would be jdt-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx. Please note that context
(hover) help for Java SDK API is available for a long time. This is done by
extracting the Javadoc from (attached) source. There's now also a Javadoc
view which allows you to look at the Javadoc of your code including Java
SDK (if source is attached). You might also want to browse bugzilla for
existing feature requests in that area.

HTH
Dani

             "Marc Lefebvre"
             <Marc.Lefebvre@mh
             pcc.hpc.mil>                                               To
             Sent by:                  <jdt-doc-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             jdt-doc-dev-admin                                          cc
             @eclipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [jdt-doc-dev] Context Help for Java
             09.10.2003 03:57          SDK API

             Please respond to
             jdt-doc-dev@eclip
                  se.org

I trying to locate the correct forum which would be responsible for the
possible integration of Context Help for the Java SDK API.  I found a fix
in the archives that enables this feature in Eclipse in a round about way
(SHIFT-F2) but would love to contribute to this project by making this more
robust and intuitive.  Could someone please point me to the correct forum.
I read that this may be added in a future release and do not want to step
on anyone's toes.

Thanks!

Marc