Re: [jdt-dev] Fwd: [eclipse-jdt/eclipse.jdt.core] Run failed: Publish Unit Test Results - master (92fba49)

On Mon, 2023-09-18 at 21:28 +0200, Stephan Herrmann via jdt-dev wrote:
> What is a mail like this trying to tell me and where do I get
> additional
> information, on what failed and where?
>
> Yes, I can recognize the commit ID, which I recently merged, after
> github signalled all checks are green.

When I look at
https://github.com/eclipse-jdt/eclipse.jdt.core/actions/runs/6216200378
, I see

https://github.com/eclipse-jdt/eclipse.jdt.core/commit/92fba491e94bf1c3dc79f0014aedb3e75896a9ac

as the commit associated with that. When looking at the checks for the
commit, they all seem to pass, so I'd guess it's not configured to run
on a pull/push to the repo. Looking at :

https://github.com/eclipse-jdt/eclipse.jdt.core/actions/workflows/unit-tests.yml
https://github.com/eclipse-jdt/eclipse.jdt.core/blob/master/.github/workflows/unit-tests.yml

it hasn't ever passed so maybe it just hasn't been configured correctly
or the JDT Core tests aren't publishing something that the job requires
to properly report the results.

--
Roland Grunberg

Back to the top