Re: [jdt-dev] JDT core Wiki migrated to github

Stephan,

The preview seem to be broken, I've fixed that.
Let's move to https://github.com/eclipse-jdt/eclipse.jdt.core/issues/753 to discuss that.
At least that allows faster / easier way to share screenshots etc.

And yes, github wiki hierarchy is somewhat strange / limited.

--
Kind regards,
Andrey Loskutov

Спасение утопающих - дело рук самих утопающих

https://www.eclipse.org/user/aloskutov

Back to the top