Re: [jdt-dev] Java 19 branch merged to master

Hi Sarika and the rest of the jdt devs,

Thank you all for your hard work on Java 19 and all the other language support work you do.

As the chair of the Eclipse Planning Council I am trying to understand some of the JDT processes and would be grateful if you could answer the following, or direct me to where the answers are if they are public already.

I was wondering if the Java 19 work is complete? I understand it is available as a P-build and has been merged, but is https://github.com/eclipse-jdt/eclipse.jdt/issues/10 up to date? Are the unchecked items actually outstanding still?

Similarly when do the equivalent issues for Java 20 get created?

Thank you!
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham