Re: [jdt-dev] Buildpath Error in Eclipse, however none in command line gradle or in IntelliJ

Clean does not remove the error. I should have stated that.
No custom config for Gradle, just stock which I assume is the build directory.
Eclipse is also default which is the bin directory, so there should be no conflict.

Tim

On Fri, Jan 7, 2022 at 2:10 PM Aaron Digulla <digulla@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Am 07.01.22 um 19:34 schrieb Timothy Spear:
> Hello,
>
> Short version, looking for more error details than provided.
>
> Issue: Command line gradle compile works fine; IntelliJ can import and
> build fine. Eclipse reports the following error:
> /The type org.quartz.SchedulerException cannot be resolved. It is
> indirectly referenced from required .class files
> /
>
> If I change the JDT option to to make incomplete buildpath a warning
> instead of error; Eclipse now states: /No exception of type
> JobExecutionException can be thrown; an exception type must be a
> subclass of Throwable /
> While JobExecutionException extends ScheduleException which extends
> java.land.Exception
>
> [...]
>
> Any suggestions on how to track down the underlying issue?

Are you using a Gradle plugin in Eclipse which causes Gradle and Eclipse
to compile the .class files into the same folder?

Does the error go away when you select Project -> "Clean..." and then
your project?

http://blog.pdark.de/