Re: [jdt-dev] how to build the jdt and the eclipse java package

Hi,

Building the eclipse java package, you need to check the java package releng parts. I think members who has more insight in release engineering will point you in the right direction.

But may i ask why you want build ? Is it to apply some of your changes into jdt and build a java eclipse package ?

Best regards,
Gayan