From: "Lars Vogel" <lars.vogel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: "platform-releng-dev" <platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Eclipse platform release engineering list." <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Eclipse JDT general developers list." <jdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [IBM External] Re: [platform-releng-dev] [jdt-dev] A small patch but a big test time improvement
Date: Thu, Oct 14, 2021 5:54 PM

Awesome work, thanks to Jörg and the JDT reviewers.

Aleksandar Kurtakov <akurtako@xxxxxxxxxx> schrieb am Do., 14. Okt. 2021, 14:19:
Very nice!!!

On Thu, Oct 14, 2021 at 12:41 PM Andrey Loskutov <loskutov@xxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

just want to share the cool effect from the small patch in JDT indexer, that saves ~2000 seconds (30 minutes) test time on each platform and for Linux 17 build the test time halved from ~280 minutes to ~160 minutes, see attachment. Another nice side effect is that JDT Gerrits finish now in ~20 minutes instead of ~40.

Kind regards,
Andrey Loskutov

Спасение утопающих - дело рук самих утопающих

https://www.eclipse.org/user/aloskutov