Re: [jdt-dev] How to create a ITypeBinding from the fully qualified type name.

The canonical answer would be to consult the FAQ near
https://wiki.eclipse.org/JDT/FAQ#From_an_IJavaElement_to_an_IBinding

But I think there's a better way: avoid getExpectedTypesSignatures() in favor of getExpectedTypesKeys(). If you look for clients of that method, you'll immediately see how to get ITypeBindings from that.

HTH,
Stephan