Re: [jdt-dev] Building a JDT distribution

Gayan,

I didn't make any changes.  I just have an environment that I set up using this approach:

  https://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_Platform_SDK_Provisioning

But all that's important I think is that all of JDT is in the workspace.

Did you export it like this?

Does your repository folder look like this?

Does the content.jar contain a unit like this?

    <unit id='org.eclipse.jdt.feature.group' version='3.18.300.202003010607' singleton='false'>
      <update id='org.eclipse.jdt.feature.group' range='[0.0.0,3.18.300.202003010607)' severity='0'/>

Regards,
Ed