From: Stephan Herrmann <stephan.herrmann@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: jdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: jdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [jdt-dev] Bugzilla vs. Gerrit
Date: Sun, Feb 23, 2020 7:14 PM

Thanks Andrey, Lars, for clarification.

See in particular https://git.eclipse.org/r/158132

An example for a mixed change is https://git.eclipse.org/r/158128/

His other recent gerrits you can see under Related Changes (7)

Regarding groovy tooling: yes, contributions from s.o. who intimately knows the
code from maintaining a fork is a well-tried model :)
I'm even willing to review a few changes for the explicit benefit of the groovy
tooling, provided I'm able to understand what is the advantage, and that the
risk of changing JDT for all doesn't outweigh the benefit for groovy.

Stephan