Re: [jdt-dev] Writing Tests for JDT Text Tests

Hi All,

Actually Installing the org.eclipse.sdk.tests.feature.group solved the issue for me. Thanks for hints all.

Best regards,
Gayan.

On Wed, Aug 14, 2019 at 11:03 PM Vikas Chandra <Vikas.Chandra@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Gayan,

I generally take it from the repositories

from jdt ui repo https://git.eclipse.org/c/jdt/eclipse.jdt.ui.git

from platform releng repo https://git.eclipse.org/c/platform/eclipse.platform.releng.git

>org.eclipse.text.tests
>org.eclipse.jface.text.tests
>org.eclipse.core.filebuffers.tests

from platform text repo https://git.eclipse.org/c/platform/eclipse.platform.text.git

There are test plugins on the build page
https://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/I20190813-1800/
but I have never used them. ( not sure if these dependencies are present there or not)

Regards,
Vikas

Inactive hide details for Gayan Perera ---08/14/2019 10:39:12 PM---I'm working on a code mining bug, i want a add a test case fGayan Perera ---08/14/2019 10:39:12 PM---I'm working on a code mining bug, i want a add a test case for the bug i'm trying to fix first. When