Re: [jdt-dev] Accidental push -- branch policy?

Did you try to set the 'Force Push' flag/checkbox?

Dani

From:        Stephan Herrmann <stephan.herrmann@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        jdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        23.04.2019 16:31
Subject:        Re: [jdt-dev] Accidental push -- branch policy?
Sent by:        jdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

On 23.04.19 15:50, Daniel Megert wrote:
> OK. So, you might as well try to delete the branch.

Did that, result:

Repository ssh://sherrmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:29418/jdt/eclipse.jdt.ui.git

cannot delete references
Branch refs/heads/Bug_546352_luna:
You need 'Delete Reference' rights or 'Push' rights with the
'Force Push' flag set to delete references.
User: sherrmann
Please read the documentation and contact an administrator
if you feel the configuration is incorrect

Processing changes: refs: 1
Processing changes: refs: 1, done

Learning s.t. new every day.

Stephan