[jdt-dev] Support for Java 12 - Do not commit on BETA_JAVA_12 branch

Hi All,
Java 12 GA is today, March 19th. We will be releasing the support tomorrow for Java 12. The release will be from BETA_JAVA_12 branch. Please do not commit on BETA_JAVA_12 branch.
If there is something urgent to be committed on that branch, please do the following:

1) Send out a mail on this mailing list.
2) On the bug associated with the commit (there should be a bug associated with the commit), please mark the review flag and request for review from one of the committers and submit post + in the review.

We expect only release related commits to happen from now till the Java 12 support release (expected tomorrow March 20).

Regards,
Manoj.

Back to the top