[jdt-dev] can not launch jdt

Hello JDT community,
      I am new to eclipse contribution. I am not able to import JDT source tree in eclipse EGit. I could not attach configuration information that i got from (Help -> About Eclipse IDE -> Installation Details -> Configuration Tab) as it is very big and i think will confuse. If you want then please ask me i will send it again.

Here is what i did.

      I cloned git repo in eclipse-egit product(installed from eclipse installer) .
      Repo address is : git://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/jdt/eclipse.jdt.core.git
      Then after right click on repo -> import project. I selected all projects to import.
      I found many projects with errors in it. [attached screenshot below]
      Then i clicked on org.eclipse.jdt.core project and clicked on Run. I selected Eclipse Application.
       I got new dialogue box be appeared. It is titled with Validation.[screenshot below]. I clicked continue.

      Found long log of error.[attached below]

     Please guide me.

Regards.
Rushikesh Patel.