Re: [jdt-dev] Proposal for new Modularity UI

Stephan, Manoj, Till and I have discussed this at EclipseCon Europe.

If not already there, I suggest to create a bug report and capture our discussion there.

Dani

From:        Stephan Herrmann <stephan.herrmann@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        jdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        20.10.2018 23:24
Subject:        [jdt-dev] Proposal for new Modularity UI
Sent by:        jdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Team,

I finally found the time to paint a draft proposal for new UI
for configuring all the modularity options.

Please see
https://wiki.eclipse.org/Java9/ModularityOptions/UIProposal_SH

I hope we can have a discussion during ECE, I'll be there Tue through Thu.
Please read the "Discussion" bullet lists...

Considering that there are still some open questions, and implementation
will also take a few minutes ;p -- I should probably plan this for 4.11
rather than rushing it into 4.10.

Still, I'd love to come to an agreement earlier rather than later.

see ya
Stephan