Re: [jdt-dev] Patches to review for Async/non-blocking content assist

Hi Mickael

Noopur will look into this when she has some free slots.

Dani

From:        Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        "Eclipse JDT general developers list." <jdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        10.09.2018 23:10
Subject:        [jdt-dev] Patches to review for Async/non-blocking content assist
Sent by:        jdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi folks,

I've pushed 3 patches enabling (via an opt-in preference at the moment) asynchronous/non-blocking content assist in JDT Editor.
They're:
* https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/128745/
* https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/129010/
* https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/129022/
As you can see, they are relatively small and simple ones, and the value they provide is in my opinion very high.
I think it'd be great if we can ship this for 4.10 (and consider flipping the preference default later). So if you have the opportunity to review it soon to make sure we can get it early it and test it well before doing big announcements, be my guest!

--

Mickael Istria
Eclipse IDE developer, for Red Hat Developers_______________________________________________