Re: [jdt-dev] Why doesn't JDT set .project "projects"?

On Tue, Nov 21, 2017 at 12:23 PM, Daniel Megert <daniel_megert@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
See https://bugs.eclipse.org/46668as an entry point into the discussion/decision.

Thanks for this link Dani.
So the reason seems to be "only" that it makes the .project dirty as well as .classpath? That seems like removing a great information just for the sake of not modifying a file with another...
Anyway, DynamicReferenceProvider can be the perfect answer to both the bug and my question. I'll dig deeper on this topic and maybe come back to this thread with more questions. Thanks for the pointer Christian!

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse IDE developer, at Red Hat Developers community

Back to the top