[jdt-dev] Stackoverflow

Hi Team,

No, I didn't observe a StackOverflowError, but was wondering
whether "we" follow the relevant threads on stackoverflow.com ...

Example today:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/46696451/using-junit-5-with-java-9-without-maven-or-gradle

I believe that now after the .1a release we can make a difference
if we answer some JDT-specific question. If early adopters receive
good answers to their questions this will likely encourage others
to use Eclipse in new fields, too.

Conversely, if early adopters spot any problems, this can help
us to prioritize our work.

I think some of us already answer occasionally, others I'd like
to encourage to follow the relevant tags, like e.g. java-9,
junit5, eclipse, jdt etc. We *are* experts :)

cheers,
Stephan

Back to the top