Re: [jdt-dev] Using JDT as dependency in a project

Yes, that artifact is indeed not hosted in that repo. If you browse[1]
through the repo, you can see that it contains only three artifacts of
the "org.eclipse.jdt" group, namely:

* org.eclipse.jdt.annotation
* org.eclipse.jdt.compiler.apt
* org.eclipse.jdt.core

I'm not able to tell which dependencies are failing, because the POM
file[2] is kind of broken, too. It does not declare any dependencies at
all, while it definitely has depdendencies. (I can tell because of the
missing class TextEdit)

[1] https://repo.eclipse.org/content/repositories/eclipse/org/eclipse/jdt/
[2] https://repo.eclipse.org/content/repositories/eclipse/org/eclipse/jdt/org.eclipse.jdt.core/3.13.0.v20160913-0926/org.eclipse.jdt.core-3.13.0.v20160913-0926.pom