[jdt-dev] Survey on Understanding the Delivery Delay of Addressed Issues

Dear Eclipse developers :-)

We are a group of researchers based out of universities in Brazil, Australia, and Canada. We are performing an empirical study to understand why some software functionalities are unexpectedly delayed before reaching end users. With this study, we intend to help software development teams to better deliver software with little delay or schedule slippage.

It would be very helpful if you guys could share your thoughts with us by filling out this survey about the Eclipse (JDT) project. The survey has 19 questions (all of them are optional) and will take less than 15 minutes to complete.

https://goo.gl/forms/QGVJjrkskck8QFJ73

To compensate you for your time, we will have a draw to give away $100 Amazon gift certificates to 5% of all participants that answer all questions.

Please, do not hesitate to contact me if any questions arise. More information about this study is available at http://sail.cs.queensu.ca/Downloads/ICSM-ICSME2014_AnEmpiricalStudyOfDelaysInTheIntegrationOfAddressedIssues.pdf

Thank you,
Daniel Alencar da Costa.
PhD student at the Federal University of Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil.
http://danielcalencar.github.io

Back to the top