Re: [jdt-dev] Code contribution to Eclipse JDT

Hi Daniel,

thanks for your response. I've already read the How to Contribute page, so I'll just ask if I can take any bugs I'd like to fix.

Regards,
Ivan

Hi Ivan

Thanks for considering to contribute to JDT. I suggest you start by reading https://wiki.eclipse.org/JDT_UI/How_to_Contribute .

If you intend to work on a bug, assign it to yourself. If the bug is already assigned to a person but no work was done in months, then ask whether you can take the bug.

Good luck!
Dani