[jdt-dev] Code contribution to Eclipse JDT

Hello,

I'd like to contribute code to the Eclipse JDT project. I saw there are a few "bugday" and "helpwanted" bugs posted on Bugzilla, like bug #424214 - "Generation of equals and hashcode with Java 7 Objects.equals and Objects.hashcode" which seems interesting for me to get started on, and thought I'd like to help out by contributing bug fixes. I've already signed the ECA, downloaded the Eclipse JDT project on my PC and set it up to use the corresponding Gerrit repositories.
Is there something else I should know before I get started?

Thanks,
Ivan Konstantinov

Back to the top