Re: [jdt-dev] Know which types are referenced by a ICompilationUnit

On 03/01/2016 08:54 AM, Mickael Istria wrote:
On 02/26/2016 09:33 PM, Brian de Alwis wrote:
See SearchEngine.searchDeclarationsOfReferencedTypes().  There are lots of goodies on SearchEngine.
Thank you, that helped a lot!
However, it seems like the resource for this search is always an IProject and that the offset and length are not set. I would expect it to provide a resource instead with the start/length where the reference is written in the file. Do you know if what I want is possible?
After digging a bit more, I found the "TypeReferencePattern" and used this.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top