Re: [jdt-dev] Comparison of changes in completion vs Recommenders

I just took a look at Code Recommenders and it looks pretty slick. IMO, these features make sense as part of the main JDT distribution. I'm curious, though, how well this would perform on very large projects.

Has anyone taken a look at the Code Recommenders plugin to evaluate whether it could be included as part of JDT?

  - Stefan