Re: [jdt-dev] EclipseCon Europe: JDT & Che

I'm not on JDT but interested in participating and Wednesday work for me.

/max

Could we propose 9:30am on Wednesday for this discussion?

We will find a private space where our teams can provide the overview.
Brad - can we find a location for this with a small group of 6-8?

Tyler

Tyler Jewell | CEO | tyler@​codenvy.​com | 9​78​.8​84​.53​55

On Sun, Nov 1, 2015 at 8:33 AM, Daniel Megert <daniel_megert@xxxxxxxxxx>