From:        Stefan Xenos <sxenos@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        "Eclipse JDT general developers list." <jdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        31.10.2015 03:01
Subject:        [jdt-dev] Compiler bug discussions via Google Hangouts?
Sent by:        jdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I'd like very much to contribute fixes for the compiler crashes in annotation processing. However, as you're all probably aware, there's a fairly steep learning curve for the compiler.

Stephan Herrmann mentioned on this list that he sometimes discusses APT bugs with Jayaprakash Arthanareeswaran. I was wondering if I could attend one or more of these discussions via Google Hangouts. I think I would learn a lot and would try to contribute enough patches to make up for any time I spend asking questions.

I'm somewhat familiar with the code around bug 480936, so if and when this bug becomes the subject of a discussion, I'd be delighted if I could be invited.

If hangouts is undesirable, IRC would also be great -- any medium where I could be a fly on the wall and listen in on the discussion.

jdt-dev mailing list
jdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/jdt-dev

Back to the top