Re: [jdt-dev] Java help API & EclipseCon

I'll be at EclipseCon and I believe Dani and Noopur will, too.

See you!
Stephan

On 10/29/2015 08:30 PM, Christian Pontesegger wrote:
Hi devs,

I am trying to implement tooltips and help hovers for Java classes/methods for the EASE project. With some help from this group I
managed to create a working prototype. As it has its rough edges and does not work in all cases I would like to discuss with you.

Furthermore it would be interesting to work towards an official API to make Java help available for other languages, too. Eg PyDev
recently integrated help hovers for Java classes using reflection. Other languages might be interested too.

I thought that the Hackatron at EclipseCon would be a good place to discuss some of thes topics. Is there anyone of the JDT team
available and interested to meet me at EclipseCon next week?

Christian