[jdt-dev] Error markers dissappear which i added by the processor

Hi!

We encountered another problem with AndroidAnnotations.

So basically this is the story: after builds error messages which are added by our processor our are disappearing.
This only happens if we use a class which is generated (so it does not exist before processing) at places which is interesting for the Java model (eg. local variables not, but a field type it is etc.). This happens when the referenced type is generated. If we use incremental builds which does not generate the type, the error messages come back. I realized this happening during incremental builds too, the key is to generate the referenced class.
By looking at the debugger it seems for me that our processor is called normally.

I attached a test project which demonstrates the issue.

Regards,
Csaba