Re: [jdt-dev] JDT Decoupling for Eclipse Che

Hi Tyler

We will have similar needs when connecting JDT and Flux, so definitely something we're interested in. Jay made an initial experiment that he will present at EclipseCon (Adapting JDT to the Cloud). I suggest you two meet and exchange the needs and what you already have. One important thing for us is of course API compatibility.

Dani

From:        Tyler Jewell <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        jdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc:        Gennady Azarenkov <gazarenkov@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        02.03.2015 15:34
Subject:        [jdt-dev] JDT Decoupling for Eclipse Che
Sent by:        jdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi:

As part of Eclispe Che, we have made some of the JDT code to make it decopuled from other Eclipse projects.  This sort of decoupling may be useful for Eclipse and other projects.  We'd like to know if your team has some interest in the work that we have done here, explore our vision around the changes, and whether you'd like a change set submission with some of these changes.

A couple of us will be EclipseCon next week and can discuss some of our thoughts.

Thanks,
Tyler
Tyler Jewell | CEO | tyler@​codenvy.​com | 9​78​.8​84​.53​55