From:        Markus Keller <markus_keller@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        "Eclipse JDT general developers list." <jdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:        02/17/2015 05:54 AM
Subject:        [jdt-dev] Compiler compliance 1.7 - how to generify a Java project
Sent by:        jdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

For Mars, we can raise the Java compiler compliance to 1.7 in all
projects:
https://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?planurl=http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/development/plans/eclipse_project_plan_4_5.xml#target_environments

See this wiki page if you bump projects that are still below 1.5:
https://wiki.eclipse.org/Generify_A_Java_Project

Markus