Re: [jdt-dev] Reviewing automated error reports

Hi Dani,

not  sure I properly understand the question.

If you are asking wether I’ll still do a manual triaging: no, that’s not planned.
If you fear we’d create bugs for every problem against JDT UI: no, that’s not planned. :-)

If you are asking whether it could be more fine-grained: yes, it could.

We work on an UI that allows committers to specify a mapping from package name prefixes (found in a stack trace) to bugzilla products and components. We’ll do some “magic” behind the scenes to determine which project and component to associate a problem with.

Let me know if that does not answer your question.

Marcel