[jdt-dev] Why eclipse.jdt.core depends from eclipse.jdt.ui?

Hello, jdt-dev teams!

While I build bundles from the ‘eclipse.jdt.core’ projects my maven try download the ‘eclipse.jdt.ui’ artifacts from the Eclipse repos. So I can’t build the ‘eclipse.jdt.core’ from sources only because ‘eclipse.jdt.core’ depends from ‘eclipse.jdt.ui’ but ‘eclipse.jdt.ui’ depends from ‘eclipse.jdt.core’. I find the dependency from ‘eclipse.jdt.ui’ only in the ‘org.eclipse.jdt.apt.ui’ bundle. Why we have this bundle into ‘eclipse.jdt.core’ but not into ‘eclipse.jdt.ui’?

С уважением,

Самолысов Павел Евгеньевич

+7 (925) 144 76 82

Back to the top