[jdt-dev] How to animate showing and hiding of views created using the "org.eclipse.ui.views" extension point

Hi,
    I am currently working on an application which has been built using the eclipse platform as the base. The application requires to be enhanced so that the new views developed using "org.eclipse.ui.views" extension point are shown and hidden using some crawling animation. I would like to know
1. Is it possible to achieve the same using the eclipse platform? Say, by modifications in the source code of eclipse?
2. By some third party tools or plugins which can be used to achieve the animation effect?
Please provide some suggestions or inputs or solutions which can be of any help.

Back to the top