Re: [jdt-dev] Added value of "package explorer" over "project explorer"

On 02/11/2014 12:18 PM, Timo Kinnunen wrote:
Working sets, mainly.
Working sets are also available in the Project Explorer view.
Also, I see there are 2 kinds of Working Sets: one for java projects, one for other projects. I also believe the concept of Java working sets could be merged into the generic working sets

You can change the order they are listed in freely for one. Also it has "Other Projects" working set which contains all projects not assigned to any other working set, which makes it really easy to organize your projects when you add new ones.
Those two are biggest ones for me.
What's the second one? It seems to me you're still speaking about working sets.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top