[jdt-dev] a suggest about content assistant

 Hello,I like eclipse, but compare to Intellij IDEA, there is a problem in content assistant.
When I code a java project, example, I input "JFrame jf; jf.", and the hint popup shown, but each item sorted by alphabetically, it's not I want. I hope the method about the current child class JFrame at front, and following the super class ,like the Component...;
Could you have some solution for it: I want the current class method hint at first;
And I tried the plugin about jface, and saw the ICompletionProposalSorter, but I also can't use the interface to do something helpful;

Back to the top