Re: [jdt-dev] JDT site migration to git

I've started the migration process. For details see bug 390915: Migrate JDT website to Git.
Please file bug reports for the outdated web pages that you plan to fix, so that we can review the changes there.

Dani

From: Denys Digtiar <duemir@xxxxxxxxx>
To: jdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,
Date: 26.09.2012 11:02
Subject: [jdt-dev] JDT site migration to git

Hi guys,

I am not sure whether it is right place to post it. If it is not,
please point me to the right one.
I would like to contribute to the project. I am thinking to start with
updating JDT site.
Tasks like making sure that all the pages are moved to Phoenix, making
Nova a default them, etc.
I have noticed that a lot of eclipse.org sites have already been moved
from cvs to the git but jdt's one have not.
Can anybody please initiate move to the git please.
I don't want to force it and I understand that there is still 85 days
till cvs goes read-only but it is really a stopper for me.
I struggled with cvs a bit but I can not even update project without
getting an error and I see no incentives to learn how to properly use
it because I believe it is outdated and because of eclipse wide
migration to git it will eventually be deprecated.