Re: [jdt-dev] Architecture and Documentation site for JDT

Hi Vineet

As a developer of JDT itself I'm not sure I'll use it much. But while giving it a try I found it quite slow (loading) to work with.

Dani

From: Vineet Sinha <vineet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: jdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 11.11.2011 21:45
Subject: [jdt-dev] Architecture and Documentation site for JDT

Hey Guys,

As you guys might have heard we have been working on building a site that would be helpful to the JDT community. We have gotten some great feedback on it, have made a large set of changes, and were wondering what you guys think of it.

You can find the site here:
http://www.codemaps.org/c/Eclipse_JDT

For example, you should be able to get an overview of the JDT code here:

http://www.codemaps.org/s/Eclipse_JDT/Overview_of_JDT_Core_package_diagram (you can click on the explore button to examine details and see the code dependencies).

Our intention is to help people explore the JDT codebase to figure out parts that you might care about. You will notice that you should be able do that easily online. What do you guys think of the improvements to the site? Is there any features that we can add to help you guys work more effectively on the JDT code base? Or should we just extend the site for more Eclipse projects?

Regards,
Vineet
--
Founder, Architexa -