[jdt-dev] RenameSupport

Hi,

I’m using org.eclipse.jdt.ui.refactoring.RenameSupport in order to invoke programmatically renaming of a method. It works, but if the class has some compilation error, then a dialog appears, which warns the user that the result might not be correct. This is ok, but I couldn’t figure out how to get in my code if the user clicked ‘Continue’ or ‘Cancel’. It’s necessary, because my code has to perform some post-rename operations. Any clue?

Regrads,
Stefan

Back to the top