[jdt-dev] Getting Started - Change JUnit Plugin

I want to make a change to the JUnit plugin of eclipse.  This is my first time working with eclipse plugin development, and I'm not sure where to begin.

In CVS, I see where the org.eclipse.jdt.junit modules are, and I can create individual eclipse projects from the various modules (e.g. org.eclipse.jdt.junit.runtime), but I'm having difficulty resolving all of the inter-module dependencies.

Back to the top