[jdt-dev] null IBinding for some entity *declaration* ?!?!?

Hi,

I sent this friday, but I guess I should have registered to the list
before, as I cannot even see my question on the list archive.

So my question is:

I am trying to use JDT batchCompiler to create models of java programs.

When visiting the AST created by the JDT batchCompiler
(setResolveBindings(true)), I was surprise to find that some
definition nodes (e.g.
TypeDeclaration, MethodDeclaration) have a resolveBinding() == null?

I was assuming that at least all declarations would have a Binding associated...

These packages/classes/methods don't seem to have anything special
(well some do, but other don't) so I am wondering what is going wrong

Is this assumption false?
What could prevent JDT from creating an IBinding for a declaration?

Can anyone provide some light?

nicolas

--
Nicolas Anquetil        Univ. Lille1 / INRIA-equipe RMod

Back to the top