[jdt-dev] Question about jikespg

Hello,

I am trying to tweak the JDT java.g grammar and compile it, but so far I have been hugely unseccessful getting jikespg to run. I spent literally hours trying to either find a binary for Mac or Windows, build it from source (when I build it on Mac it fails with Abort trap) or build it with a LPG (successor to jikespg - throws errors when I feed it the stock java.g file).

I know that I should probably be asking this on the LPG forum, but I sense that this could be extremely simple - someone somewhere must have the jikespg.exe fily lying on their machine and/or know how to get it - and I would very much appreciate any help here!

Igor

Back to the top