[jdt-dev] Website needs better getting started information

Hi,

I've installed eclipse via the platform + CDT download (by installed, I mean unzipped). But the JDT website doesn't seem to have any instructions for adding the JDT to my eclipse install. I'd expected to just add a site url under Help -> Software Updates.

I and, I'm sure, many other users would be very grateful if you were to improve this aspect of your website.

I will be happy to be a guinea pig for such instructions if it will mean getting to install the JDT sooner rather than later.

Regards,
Tristan Wibberley

Back to the top