Re: [jdt-dev] non working version of JDT

Check out http://www.eclipse.org/jdt/core/r3.4/index.php#UPDATES

Hope this help,

Olivier

Thomas Richter <tricpod@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: jdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
2009-05-08 11:07
Please respond to
"Eclipse JDT general developers list." <jdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Eclipse JDT general developers list." <jdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject

2009/5/8, Philippe P Mulet <philippe_mulet@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> As you know 3.4.2 was the last delivery for the 3.4 stream. Still I did
attach a source patch for whoever feels impacted, and wanted to construct
a patch. Remember this is open source.

My boss will kill me when I spend time with compiling Eclipse for
ourselves.

> Anyway, I feel for you and will provide you with a binary patch that you
can apply; check again soon in the bug for a binary version of JDT/Core
with the fix in.

Thanks and have a nice weekend.

wkr Thomas